Saturday 26 November 2016

Blood Brothers 2: Script Writing



(Knock knock, Edward is at the door waiting to come in, and then Mickey opens the door)
Edward: Oh hi Mickey! , how are you, I haven’t seen you in like forever, oh my god I missed you so much!
Mickey: Hi I guess
Edward: Are you looking forward to Christmas  
Mickey: I guess so
Edward: what is wrong Mickey?
Mickey: Nothing I'm fine!
Edward: I know that look something up isn't it I know that look mick   
Mickey: NOTHING IS UP ITS ALL FINE!
Edward: Are you sure
Mickey: . . . (Mickey pauses for a few seconds)
Mickey: NO, do you remember Linda
Edward: Yeh, why
Mickey: because she is pregnant because of me
Edward: ok . . .
Mickey: And we are getting married in a few weeks
Edward: why did you do it you knew I liked her  
Edward: Ugh I'm so annoyed with you!
Mickey: I'm sorry
Edward: Sorry not enough
Mickey: how come  
Edward: Because I loved her!
Mickey: Oh
Edward: YOU KNEW THAT YOU IDIOT!  
(Edward storms at the door and slams it shut behind him) 
Edward: you can spend your Christmas without me!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment